"Genuine Guidance with Your Best Interests at Heart"
This means that we place your interests first in our dealings with you. In doing so, we will ensure we recommend a loan which is appropriate (in terms of size and structure), is affordable, applied for in a compliant manner and meets your set of objectives at the time of seeking the loan.
- Funds to grow your business
Plant & Equipment
- Increase business efficiency
- Payments to suit your cash flow
- No financials? We can still help
- Funds for import/ export
Home/ Investment Loans
- Any worthwhile purpose
- Reduce your interest cost
- Repay your debts quicker
- Consolidate personal and business debt.
Self-Employed or Unusual Income
- We specialise in loans for self-employed
- Contract income or casual income also accepted.
- Correct mix of debt
- Repayments to suit your cash flow
- Meet bank covenants and obtain fast approvals
- Loan pricing that reflects your risk
- How to obtain better pricing
- Reduce lending fees
- Does your bank hold too much security
- Can your business 'stand on its own' (release residential security)
- Should you need to provide a personal guarantee?
What our Clients are Saying
Alf’s extensive banking background helped us take the easy decision to engage Proteger Financial Solutions when we were looking for a more cost effective banking solution.
He drew up a proposal and liaised with a number of banks, saving us time and effort in narrowing our options and ultimately finding our business considerable cost savings. We were provided valuable advice and were kept informed throughout the process.
We highly recommend Proteger Financial Solutions to anyone looking for good, honest financial advice.
Wine Production Business - Margaret River